Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fairy Godmothers and Friends

Wednesday

Layered cobb salad

http://www.epicurious.com/tools/searchresults?search=layered+cobb+salad



Reflections from the Backcounter


Great food on my backcounter this week. I may forego the cobb salad because we still have leftover enchiladas. Leftovers are a gift on a busy weeknight. Speaking of gifts, I just received an inspirational and hilarious card from an amazing friend. She has the uncanny ability to know just what is needed and when it is needed the most. I do need a Fairy Godmother but if one is not available, I am happy to substitute my good friends.!! And you all know who you are!!! (Aussies, judges, barn moms, engineers, editors, managers.......and by the way you are all busy moms(oops and dads, sorry DD)
Friends are amazing. I just received a great card from a dear friend and it really brightened my day. This girl knows how to tell it like it is. I am sharing it...send the message on to one of your friends who needs a little support!



"If I could, I'd find a fairy godmother with a magical wand and combat boots so that she could grant your wishes and kick the crap outta anything that tried to get in the way of your happiness.!"

Peace,
Julia





1 comment:

CoolWebStaff said...

I am a TOTAL foodie too. Im working on a book now with gourmet (and weight loss) :-)

ShareThis