Saturday, April 19, 2008

work and life collide

I have had to take a break from my blog for the last three days as I have been running a Continuting Medical Education course for physicians. It went well and was well attended but everything on the home front went on hold. I deserve a medal for presenting a talk under duress. I had almost finished my second thirty minute presentation on Bioidentical hormones when I became suddenly distracted by noise from the conference room next door. In fact, I was not the only one distracted, all of the members of the audience were cracking up watching me trying to maintain my composure and focus while a group of Native American Medicine men were chanting prayerfully, albeit loudly next door. I hope they were including me in the prayer because I surely needed the help at that point.
Just another notch in belt of my humorous public speaking episodes. At least I did not fall off the podium or trip on the way up to the stage. I have done that in the past.

Homemade pizza on the grill tonight.

Peace,

Julia

No comments:

ShareThis