Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday morning: Launch mode

Monday:
Grilled chicken legs
Pilaf
Salad

Reflections from the Backcounter

Monday morning and all the mothers in America on overdrive. Why is the family launch so daunting? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that by 7 am, most mothers have organized and completed more tasks than many people complete in a day. By the time the house is awakened, breakfast prepared, lunches packed, animals herded and fed, house tidied and everyone directed toward the appropriate car or school bus, there is no time left for the mother to even think about coordinating her wardrobe or fixing her hair. All I know, is that I do not have high expectations or personal goals in the morning... all I hope to achieve is clean. My goal is to arrive at work clean (with matching shoes). If I do...it is a good day. Send me some ideas on howyou organize the morning lift off in your home. I could use some help.



At least dinner is on track.

Peace,



Julia

No comments:

ShareThis